Friday, September 2, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop - September 2, 2011

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a way to connect with fellow bloggers! First, blog about Follow Friday and weekly question, then leave your name on the Linky list, and visit as many blogs as you can on the list and tell them "Hi!" in their comments on their FF post. You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Q. If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what?

I have had this thought many of times as I've finished books. The latest one would probably be Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I can see why she did what she did, but there's still so many unanswered questions.

-Possible Spoiler-
What happens with Cole and Isabel? Did the cure work??? UGH. It just made me wonder so much! However, I was lucky enough to meet Maggie in Nashville at the beginning of August. I asked her about this and she had a simple answer for my problems. She said it just had to have ended that way and would we have seriously wanted the Harry Potter and family van ending? Ok, she got me there... LOL




Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books. It is a great way to connect with other book lovers and bloggers! The Hop lasts from Friday till Monday, so there is plenty of time to participate. To join in, post the Hop and weekly question to your blog, add your name to the Linky list, and start HOPPING through it!

Q. What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)


All of it! Fall is my favorite time of year. Halloween is quickly becoming one of the most awesome events at our house! Growing up, the best holiday was Christmas, but in the last couple of years I've learned why everyone else loves Halloween so much. I also live in the Appalachia area and love getting to see the rainbow of colors year round and the moderate temps we experience. :)

12 comments:

Annie @ TheBookHour said...

I didn't read any more of the trilogy after Shiver, it was all just a little too slow paced for me. :)

New follower!

Trish said...

i'm not looking forward to the fall :( ... it's too close to winter for me to enjoy it!
Trish - Friday's Memes

Unknown said...

New Follower Here! I noticed your answer was Forever by Maggie S.... Had to stop reading there! lol! Haven't read Forever yet! Just in case there's any spoilers there :p

Feel free to check out my blog:
http:www.booklove101.blogspot.com

Rywn said...

I haven't read that particular series yet, so I ended up skipping part of your post, but I gotta agree - Halloween is awesome! It's one of those Holidays that are awesome when your younger, then there's a bit of boring to it, and then it becomes really awesome again! Dressing up for kids is so much fun.

Izzy G. said...

Hi, I'm Izzy and I'm stopping by for Follow Friday! I only read Shiver and never really got past that in the trilogy because I wasn't too impressed by it, but Forever seems to be a popular choice as the answer to this week's question.

Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

Shaunna @ Shaunna Reads said...

I didn't read most of your post because I'm planning on reading that series, but I'm a new follower anyway. :)

Happy Friday!

Shaunna
Scarlet Letters

Bookingly Yours said...

I have too many books that id like to change the endings... but the number one to change is Breaking Dawn...

btw, im your newest follower and happy friday!!

iamjenai

Tia said...

I haven't even picked up this series yet! I'm so late!

My Follow Friday

Farrah Penn said...

Fall is AWESOME! I can't wait either, especially since it's been like 115 here in Phoenix :( New follower! Happy Friday :D

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I seem to be one of the few who really liked the ending of Forever. I like the possibility of things going either way. Funny since I usually like solid endings.
My Hop

J.J. Bonds said...

Hmm... Haven't read the series yet. Looks good, but I do dread a cliffhanger!

Bex said...

I haven't read this series, but I've seen it being mentioned now a few times. Sorry you'd feel the need to change it!

Happy weekend; I'm an old follower! My FF can be found here!

Post a Comment