Friday, September 16, 2011

Follow Friday - September 16, 2011

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a way to connect with fellow bloggers! First, blog about Follow Friday and weekly question, then leave your name on the Linky list, and visit as many blogs as you can on the list and tell them "Hi!" in their comments on their FF post. You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?

Easy. The Lord of the Rings world. There are others that come close to competing with this, but they never actually can. There's no question that I would live in Rohan. I've always felt the closest connection to it because of their strength and respect for horses. Coming in at the second and third spots would be J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa. Both I would fit into easily, but I don't feel that "umph" like I do when I think of LOTR. :)

9 comments:

TheReadingPenguin said...

I love Lord of the Rings! I don't know that I'd want to live in Middle Earth though.

New follower!

http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-4.html

Rywn said...

I'm not sure if I could handle the LOTR world - too many epic battles for my tastes! I would love love Harry Potter of course, but I think I'd be too afraid to be a 'collected' person rather than a Fey for the Iron Fey world. Unless I could slip into one of the more tech friendly areas... ;)

Rywn

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Good choices! Anything fantasy is a great choice. All of those places are awesome worlds!
Old follower :)

My Follow Friday

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Lord of the Rings would be so awesome to live in!!! But I had to go with Harry Potter :) Great answer!!

Here's my FF!

Sarah (The Book Life) said...

Middle Earth! I love that choice! Hogwart's would be pretty awesome, too! New follower :0)

My Follow Friday

Sarah @ The Book Life

Unknown said...

Old follower here for the hop. Great choice!

Erika said...

Old Follower.
Great Choice! I think any world with magic would be awesome.
Have a great weekend,
Erika@Let's talk about books

Jenni Elyse said...

I still need to finish LOTR. I'm only halfway through the first book. It does seem like a great place to be a part of. I'd love to be a hobbit. I think I'd fit best with them.

Anonymous said...

I think any fantsy world would be great. Great picks. New follower!
My FF:
http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday-3.html#comments

Post a Comment