Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - September 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme from Jill at Breaking the Spine. To join in, share the book or books that you are currently drooling over as you await their release and report back to Breaking the Spine with the link to your post. The gorgeous badge above is brought to us by Lindsay at The Violet Hour!

This book sounds so intriguing to me, but I have an odd confession to make....... I collect books that have characters with my name....... *blushes* ESPECIALLY if they spell it the same way I do. So, whatever it takes, this will be on my shelf!

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Hardcover, 370 pages
Expected publication: January 3rd 2012 by Harper Collins / Balzer + Bray

From Goodreads:
Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever.

She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists.

Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen.

As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's...

Now, does that not absolutely give you chills?! I've got my hopes up for this one...

11 comments:

Kyanara_BJD said...

I do want this one to! So bad.
Have a great day!!
Kyanara from Laced Little Muffin's reading Corner

Jan von Harz said...

Anxious to read this one too. Great pick!

Giselle said...

Yes this book does sound awesome! Great cover too.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend ;)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

This one does sound pretty interesting! Saw a lot of bloggers already had ARCs, just waiting for reviews to help confirm a decision for me since I keep teetering on what to do! But still sounds awesome and I love the cover too!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Sally Bibrary said...

Sounds great - and I do so love that cover!

Here's my WOW for this week.

Rachel said...

I think your name thing is cool, I wish there were more characters with my name in books. :) Great pick, such a pretty cover!

My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

Jennifer said...

Sounds awesome!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this one! It sounds so good!
Amy's WoW

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

eeee I'm really excited for this one :) I'm excited to get it. The cover is amazing!!! :)) Awesome choice :)

My WoW

Linda said...

Sounds intriguing!

Lea Christine said...

I also cannot wait for this one!! I love that cover, so beautiful, and the story sounds awesome too! Following you on Twitter ;)

You can see my WoW post for this week at the link below!

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

Post a Comment