Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox - October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It is a great way for bloggers to socialize and network their blogs and to share upcoming releases! To join in all the fun, simply:
  1. Make your own IMM post! You can post about books you've bought, gotten from the library, received for review... books don't have to arrive via your mailbox.
  2. You can post weekly, every other week, or one week out of the month, it’s up to you and it doesn't have to be on Sunday.
  3. Once you have your IMM posted, go to The Story Siren on her Sunday post and add your link to the list.
  4. Comment on other bloggers IMM posts.

Hello! Long time no see on IMM!! LOL It's been a day or two because of school, but I have been blessed to be bestowed with some awesome gifts and round up a couple of my own.

Nook Book:

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
-I will definitely be buying this one to have on my physical shelf after looking at a friend's. It's just too beautiful, inside and out!









Won from Giveaway:

Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep

-Thank you, A Night's Dream of Books!









Now, for real haul of books....These are all thanks to my best Book Buddy, Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter!

ARC's:












Want To Go Private by Sara Darer Littman
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Envy by Gregg Olsen












Tyger, Tyger
by Kersten Hamilton
The Scorpio Races - ARC by Maggie Stiefvater (*happy dance*)

That's all for now, friends! But, be warned. I have a load of books I'll be buying for the Southern Festival of Books and making a trip to my favorite used bookstore today. Watch out for a nice IMM next week or so!

4 comments:

Sarah@Catching Books said...

wow you got some awesome books this week!! Happy reading :)

check out my in my mailbox!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-14.html

The Flashlight Reader said...

ooohhhh, Envy! I've been watching that one for some time! Can't wait to see what you think about it. It looks creepy, but GOOD.

Pawing Through Books said...

Great IMM! Most of these are on my wishlist. I can't wait to read All These Things I've Done. Happy reading!

Peggy
My IMM

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

I've heard good things about All the things I've Done. I look forward to your review.

My Imm for this week--> http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-13-vlog-5.html

~Happy Reading!

Post a Comment