Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - November 30, 2011

Photobucket

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme from Jill at Breaking the Spine. To join in, share the book or books that you are currently drooling over as you await their release and report back to Breaking the Spine with the link to your post. The gorgeous badge above is brought to us by Lindsay at The Violet Hour!

I've read the first two books in this series over the past 2 days! I've not got to dig that deep into something in a while and love it! I won both books in a giveaway, but when they arrived I realized the author had sent so much extra swag to go with them. Captivating series and amazing author!

Forgiven (The Demon Trapper's #3)
by Jana Oliver
Expected publication: February 28th 2012

From Goodreads:
The days are growing darker for 17-year-old demon trapper Riley Blackthorne. With her father’s reanimated body back safely, Beck barely speaking to her because of her tryst with a hunky fallen angel and a deal freshly made with Lucifer, she has enough on her hands to last a normal teenage lifetime. Though she bargained with Heaven to save his life, her ex-boyfriend Simon has told the Vatican’s elite team of demon hunters that she’s working with Hell. So now she’s on the run, at the top of everyone’s most-wanted list.

But it’s becoming clear that this is bigger than either Riley or Beck, and rapidly getting out of control. Someone's tampering with Atlanta's Holy Water, and it’s on Riley to figure out who. On top of that, there’s something wrong with the demons; they’re working together—and refusing to die. The trappers and hunters are doing their best, but civilians are falling in harm’s way.

Caught between her bargain with Heaven and her promise to Lucifer, Riley fears the final war is coming—and it may be closer than anyone thinks…

5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

I soooooo can't wait for this one either! Totally love this series!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Giselle said...

I really have to start this series everyone seems to love it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Jennifer said...

I've heard great things about this series. I can't wait to try it.

Here's mine: http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-10-croak.html

Anonymous said...

I love the cover! It's pretty! I really like it a lot. The book sounds very good. Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Unknown said...

I haven't read the Demon Trapper's series but I want to!

Check out my WOW
http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-breaking-spine.html

Post a Comment