Books Most Wanted is currently available for review copies, blog tours, and interviews.
It would be impossible for me to exhaustively list all of my preferences. I am very eclectic, but I do have some genres that I read more often than others. In many of the genres I read both adult and YA, but I do tend to lean heavily toward YA. That said, here is a starting list of what types are currently on my to-read list or on my shelves:
- Alternate History
- Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Sci-fi
- Gothic/Southern Gothic
- Paranormal Romance
- Some Middle Grade, but not all.
- Books in a series. Unless I have read the series from the beginning, I cannot provide an accurate review. Upon request, I can tell you if I have read the previous book(s). If I have not, the previous book(s) would need to be provided if possible. Also, please respect my above preferences on these as well.
I read for recreation and do not want to compromise this experience. I find that if I try to analyze or critique a book I tend to lose the entertainment value. For this reason, my reviews will be my honest opinion and, as a result, subjective.
A positive review cannot be guaranteed. Everyone encounters books that they cannot immerse themselves in. In this circumstance, I will review the book accordingly and provide an explanation in the post. If I am unable to complete the book, I will not post a review and notify you to clarify the situation. My reviews will be posted in a timely manner following the completion of the book. If the book has not been released, I will post my review no earlier than two (2) weeks before its release date unless otherwise requested by author or publisher. All reviews will primarily be posted to my blog, Barnes & Noble Online, and Goodreads.com. If additional locations are requested, I will try to accommodate you. I will not knowingly post spoilers or inaccurate information. If there is a fact in question, it will be examined and, if necessary, appropriate measures will be taken to warn readers and/or the information removed.
My reviews will include the following information (if available):
- Cover Art
- Author, with website link.
- Publication Date and Publisher, with website link.
- Summary or synopsis by a 3rd party site that I credit. Typically Goodreads.com, Amazon.com, or publisher’s site is used.
- Amazon.com and Goodreads.com links to the book.
- My thoughts and opinion about the book.
- My personal rating. An illustration of the system is located on my blog.
I can receive books in the following formats:
- Bound copies
- eBooks. Specifically, formats available on the Nook (Touch, 2nd Generation).
I do not receive or accept any monetary compensation for my reviews. When reviewing on request, readers will be informed that I received a free copy from the author or publisher in exchange for an honest review. ARCs and Digital Galleys will not be redistributed unless requested (i.e. giveaways or like events). Digital galleys will also be deleted upon completion.
How to Contact Me:
Requests for reviews can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name
- Your title: author, publisher, publicist, etc.
- Name of company
- Contact information (e-mail address preferred)
- Title of book and author's name
- The book's date of publication
- The book's genre
- The format of the book
- A brief synopsis
- A website url for the book(if available)
- What promotions you are interested in (if any aside from a review)
- Timeline (when the review should be posted)
- Any additional information