Friday, August 5, 2011

Busy, busy weekend!

Hello, friends!

The weekend is upon me and a couple of big events have finally arrived! This weekend I move in to my new house and my trip to Nashville for the Ash2Nash tour stop is Monday. Yes, it is exciting, but this means I will be running non-stop for the next few days. I do have my IMM scheduled and ready to go up. I think this is my favorite one thus far. So many great books this week! However, with the combination of my Macbook Pro in the shop and long weekend, it might be a couple of days before I can reply back to comments. I'm not being rude, I promise. I am just experiencing plenty of amazing life events! I will give a full report once it all settles down after the signing and my laptop comes off of life support. Until then, friends, happy reading!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

have fun in the Ash2Nash! Suonds like a blast!

Post a Comment