Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox - September 4, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It is a great way for bloggers to socialize and network their blogs and to share upcoming releases! To join in all the fun, simply:
  1. Make your own IMM post! You can post about books you've bought, gotten from the library, received for review... books don't have to arrive via your mailbox.
  2. You can post weekly, every other week, or one week out of the month, it’s up to you and it doesn't have to be on Sunday.
  3. Once you have your IMM posted, go to The Story Siren on her Sunday post and add your link to the list.
  4. Comment on other bloggers IMM posts.

I got lucky with a few prices this week and also received my first book that I won in a giveaway. I'm well on my way to catching up where I want to be in both purchasing and reading.

My first giveaway book:

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
-I am so excited about this one. I've heard so many good things about it. Thanks to The Violet Hour for this one!










Ebooks for the Nook caught on sale:

The Awakening and The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
-Can't wait to dig into these. The Summoning just had started getting good when it ended!










Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Exiled by M. R. Merrick
-Excellent deals on these two this week!

6 comments:

Aisle B said...

Love your Blood Magic and The Night Circus. Ohhhh envious of everything that is here :)

BookStacksOnDeck said...

Just recently added Night Circus & the Awakening to my wishlist! Hope you enjoy them!
Check out my IMM...

-Heather@BookStacksOnDeck

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I really want to read Kelley Armstrong's series. I've heard that it's amazing.

Books of Amber

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear what you thought of the night circus- I want to read it SO badly

Book Sake said...

The Night Circus - you lucky duck - I really want to read that one!

Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake.

Emma said...

I have the Kelly Armstong books too but I have not read them yet - I will need to get that sorted! Good books this week, I hope you enjoy them!

Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

Post a Comment