Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - September 21, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme from Jill at Breaking the Spine. To join in, share the book or books that you are currently drooling over as you await their release and report back to Breaking the Spine with the link to your post. The gorgeous badge above is brought to us by Lindsay at The Violet Hour!



This week's lovely pick is.......



Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Paperback, 352 pages
Expected publication: October 4th 2011 by HarperTeen

From Goodreads:

Their love was meant to be.

When Megan Rosenberg moves to Ireland, everything in her life seems to fall into place. After growing up in America, she's surprised to find herself feeling at home in her new school. She connects with a group of friends, and she is instantly drawn to darkly handsome Adam DeRĂ­s.

But Megan is about to discover that her feelings for Adam are tied to a fate that was sealed long ago—and that the passion and power that brought them together could be their ultimate destruction.

Happy reading, friends!

12 comments:

Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

I've seen this book around quite a lot lately. I think that cover is absolutely gorgeous! Great choice :)

Karis Jacobstein said...

Me too! This looks so good and the advance buzz has been great!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/www-15-and-waiting-on-wednesday.html

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read it, either. The cover is beautiful! Great choice.
My WoW:
http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-2_21.html

Sherre said...

I see so many people have chosen this book today. I want it! New Follower!

Check out my WoW here

DJL said...

This is one that's making it's way around the blogs, and from what I've been reading, it sounds like an absolutely fabulous read! :) It's definitely going on the TBR list. Thank you for sharing and happy reading!

~DJL
My WoW

JessiM said...

I finished this one over the weekend and it was a really enjoyable read! I hope you get your hands on it soon!

Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I cannot wait for this one!!! I entered to win it on Goodreads, but I'm not sure if that's over or not haha. I definitely love the cover :) It sounds great!!

My WoW

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cover, interesting story, a definite must read! I can't wait until this comes out :D

Val said...

OOoo I'm reading this now and I love it.

Valerie
StuckInBooks.com

Karen L. said...

I'm waiting on this one to--it's got IRELAND!!!! I'm excited.

Book Light Graveyard

Unknown said...

Oooh that looks SO good! Thanks so much for sharing!

Alana
http://booksandalana.blogspot.com

Marla said...

It's $8.99 via Amazon pre-order. http://www.amazon.com/Carrier-Mark-Leigh-Fallon/dp/0062027875/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316722550&sr=8-1 :-)

Post a Comment