Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? July 25, 2011


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme that is hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. To be a part of it, just post what you finished in the past week and what you plan to read this week. After writing your post, go to Sheila's blog and leave you post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.


I've finally got started back in motion this week. I feel so much better now that I'm able to get back into my TBR pile. I was originally trying to go through some books that I owned, but I felt it would be better for me to read the ones that I borrowed so I could get those back to my friend.

Here's what I finished this last week and a half:
Hex Hall (review) and Demonglass (review) by Rachel Hawkins

Loved this series, I am so glad I took the recommendations from friends. Spell Bound's cover was released the other day and I literally giggled with happiness.




The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

The Iron Knight is my first NetGalley and Forever is also the ARC version loaned to me by a friend. Both books wrapped up two of my favorite series that I had been following for a couple of years. It is sad they came to an end, but what endings they were!



What I am diggin' into right now:

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - Cracking this one open today!
Fallen by Lauren Kate - A little ways in and really liking it so far.







Next up on the list:













Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Torment by Lauren Kate

Once I get these read I will be about where I want to be on my TBR list for now. Classes start back soon and that's going to make it more difficult to "read for me" again unfortunately.

I should have the review for Forever up in the next day or two because I have a related post on Thursday. I can't wait to share that news with you! As for The Iron Knight, well, you'll have to wait a little while longer on that review. Trust me, it's worth it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything you have on this list I've either read, or is on my TBR list!! Yea! I can't wait to see what you have to say about Fallen!
Courtney
Oh, make sure and stop by Fuzzy.Coffee.Books and enter into my 100 Followers Giveaway! Some great stuff in there!

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

You work through books really fast. I am currently reading Vanish.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

We'll I need to cross reference your blog with my book order. Thanks for the recommendations!

Please visit my blog and participate in my first ever giveaway.

Anne
http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Awesome week!! I bought Hex Hall myself this past weekend for $4 @ Marshalls! What a steal!! Not sure when I'll get to it, but I hope to soon!

Happy Reading!

Here's my My Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anna said...

Wow! You've read a lot! I've been in a reading slump, but hopfully I'll get out of it soon!

LoveOfBooks said...

Wow, nice! All books I want to read. My TBR list is growing way too fast, but my reading time seems to keep diminishing. *sigh*

Lissa said...

oh, i loved hex hall, and am waiting anxiously for my library to bring me demon glass. i am interested to hear what you have to say about fallen, as i have heard mixed reviews on it. looks like you have a fun selection! =D

Post a Comment